Ruettiger

New Movies That Look Interesting To Me

Reminds me too much of The 13th Warrior. And some what of The New World.

Also, it's written by the same person who wrote Alexander. And, the main actor played Vega in Street Fighter: The Movie. I could be wrong, but all those spell C.R.A.P.

The Prestige looks like it could be a great movie. It seems like one of those movies you watch and then think, "That's what a drama is supposed to be like". I'm also a big fan of Chris Nolan. Johansson is a big plus too(hottie). Everyone, check out the trailer if you haven't already.

Trailer for the Prestige

FEARLESS TRAILER

Jet Li's Fearless looks interesting to me. I know it'll probably be a typical cheesey Kung Fu movie, but I like the cheesey Kung Fu movies. Check out the trailer. Supposedly this is Jet Li's last martial arts movie.

It was supposedly Jet Li's last martial arts movie, because his doctors were telling him if he continues to do martial arts movies, he'll be in a wheelchair in 10 yrs (back problems or something?)

but apparently he and Jackie Chan are teaming up to do a movie together. Which is awesome and ridiculous.

And Fearless isn't really a cheesy Kung Fu movie, or at least, I didn't think so. Based upon a real person, I believe.

thats kinda like a chinese, and less cool batman.

"the last remaining warrior had to use his skill to take down a city full of corruption"

OH MY!!! THATS GOTHAM! BUT BATMAN ALREADY SAVED IT!!!

oh well. it looks pretty cool none the less, maybe this guy will take over for jet li.

Really? Ok. Those movies, I love. Even though the acting is terrible, and the story some what lame, I like to see the action. I mean, with these movies, I know what I'm getting when I go see them, so I'm not disappointed.

Ong Bak is freakin' awesome. Mind you, I never watched the movie release that apparently changed the soundtrack. The original Ong Bak had the most ridiculously hilarious soundtrack ever. Almost took away from the awesme Muy Thai.

If you *ever* want to see the *worst* possible Martial Arts movie...seriously, I'm not joking, it's digusting, I suggest you rent a movie called "Chinango". Oh god. The horror.

"Stranger than Fiction" looks awesome though. The story seemed really inovative.

If you *ever* want to see the *worst* possible Martial Arts movie...seriously, I'm not joking, it's digusting, I suggest you rent a movie called "Chinango". Oh god. The horror.

I take it you've never seen "Master of the Flying Guillotine"

On topic: I am PSYCHED for The Prestige.

I take it you've never seen "Master of the Flying Guillotine"

On topic: I am PSYCHED for The Prestige.

I can't wait for "The Prestige" to come out either! Christian Bale is an amazing actor.

Did "Master of the Flying Guillotine" have a guy standing on one leg in a "high kick" pose, I guess to supposedly signify martial art training, whilst reading a dirty magazine and jerking off?

Well. Chinango did. Horrible, horrible movie.