Matt

What are you listening to?

Everyone's using neat formatting effects. Two can play at that.

Coldplay - Speed of Sound

Just to distinguish between artist, album and song. i was listening to the entire album of domestica. now i'm on to those sexy cats in Cannibal Corpse!! It's a song called "They Deserve To Die," off the album The Wretched Spawn ;)

god. listen to good death metal

I'm listening to Dimmu Borgir right now. Death Cult Armageddon, "For The World To Dictate Our Death."

But i guess that's black metal.

I like Cannibal Corpse, but they get so boring so fast, hence my owning only one cd.

god. listen to good death metal

I'm listening to Dimmu Borgir right now. Death Cult Armageddon, "For The World To Dictate Our Death."

But i guess that's black metal.

I like Cannibal Corpse, but they get so boring so fast, hence my owning only one cd.

opeth ;)

opeth are black metal?

i'm not familair with this death metal you speak of. I listen to mainyl 'hardcore,' 'prog,' 'thrash,' 'black' and 'symphonic' metal. i have Opeth's Damnation, and i would not label that as any of those.

opeth are black metal?

i'm not familair with this death metal you speak of. I listen to mainyl 'hardcore,' 'prog,' 'thrash,' 'black' and 'symphonic' metal. i have Opeth's Damnation, and i would not label that as any of those.

damnation isn't the best album to guage them by as it isn't even metal.

i'm actually not sure what death metal or black metal or gloom metal are.. i just label everything as death metal.

yeah, it's like mellow hard rock, if that's not an oxy-moron..

Do you know Dimmu Borgir? They're black metal. Cradle are black metal, but i don't know what gloom or death are. I bet the band Death were death metal!!

we also have this new vein of metal that appeals to the more emo crowd, with bands like As I Lay Dying, Norma Jena and Darkest Hour. Confusing, if you ask me...

anyway, i'm listening to Weezer's Pinkerton. G'night.

we also have this new vein of metal that appeals to the more emo crowd, with bands like As I Lay Dying, Norma Jena and Darkest Hour. Confusing, if you ask me...

that's hardcore, apparently.

type o- everything dies

that's hardcore, apparently.

type o- everything dies

hardcore is.. bands like hatebreed

i think