matrix

Top Five...

Fo sho.

RPGs I've spent the most hours on...

1. Final Fantasy VII (>1500?)

2. Final Fantasy X (1200 that I can find on memory cards)

3. Final Fantasy VIII (over 800)

4. Final Fantasy IX (over 600)

5. Guild Wars (about 500)

It starts back in grade 6. I have memory to prove this too... And it's still counting. I'm on a whole other level of awesome by the way.

Edited by dancing_invisible

1500 hours? You do realize that's like a total of 2 months you've spent on that one game. I know your pain though, I spent 5 days straight playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic when it first came out.

Favorite celebs to make fun of right now:

1. Bill Cosby

2. Jon Travolta

3. All black rappers get #3

4. Keanu Reaves

5. Tom Cruise

Honorable mention: Samuel L. Jackson

Non-Screen related games:

1. Settlers of Catan

2. Dungeons & Dragons

3. Risk

4. Scrabble

5. Star Wars Monopoly

Fo sho.

RPGs I've spent the most hours on...

1. Final Fantasy VII (>1500?)

2. Final Fantasy X (1200 that I can find on memory cards)

3. Final Fantasy VIII (over 800)

4. Final Fantasy IX (over 600)

5. Guild Wars (about 500)

It starts back in grade 6. I have memory to prove this too... And it's still counting. I'm on a whole other level of awesome by the way.

Awesome list, but taking FF7 for an example, after you had one 'maxed' file (every character at 255, every item, etc.) why would you do it AGAIN?

Also, I couldn't stand FF8, but I'm replayign FF9 again and liking it a lot. Just started disc two. I'll try this list, as it was awesome.

1. Diablo 2. Played this an average of probably 2 hours a day for like, 2 years.

2. Star Ocean: The Second Story. One of the best RPGs ever, and though I probably love the next two games more, SO2 has much more replay value, which is why I've played it more.

3. Final Fantasy 7

4. Final Fantasy Tactics (I still believe that I'm one of the best people ever at this game. I just fucking love it. I actually figured out a way to do INFINITE damage to every enemy on the screen without them ever getting a turn.)

5. Super Smash Bros (my friends and I play ALL the time.)

Awesome list, but taking FF7 for an example, after you had one 'maxed' file (every character at 255, every item, etc.) why would you do it AGAIN?

Also, I couldn't stand FF8, but I'm replayign FF9 again and liking it a lot. Just started disc two. I'll try this list, as it was awesome.

1. Diablo 2. Played this an average of probably 2 hours a day for like, 2 years.

2. Star Ocean: The Second Story. One of the best RPGs ever, and though I probably love the next two games more, SO2 has much more replay value, which is why I've played it more.

3. Final Fantasy 7

4. Final Fantasy Tactics (I still believe that I'm one of the best people ever at this game. I just fucking love it. I actually figured out a way to do INFINITE damage to every enemy on the screen without them ever getting a turn.)

5. Super Smash Bros (my friends and I play ALL the time.)

I'm not sure what made me play it everytime... I just know I'd start again, and when I start I don't stop until everything is done. Everything. FFX takes a long time to do this in, because of the sphere grid and deletion spheres, bribing etc.. I've only ever play FFX 4 times, and one of them was this challenge to do the game with "Kimhari only".

A whole new woooorrrlld!

Pretend I didn't just sing that.

Top 5 Disney movies...hah, okay, i just can't do it. lol

Top 5 80s movies (that I've seen)

1. Ferris Beuller's Day Off

2. Back To the Future (any one)

3. The Empire Strikes Back

4. Indiana Jones (again, any)

5. Bladerunner

and Transformers. Yeah geekness!