Ryan44

Most Annoying Thing About Yourself

I'm PMS'in right now myself. Yesterday I bought Ice Cream and I hate ice cream. And today I wanted a donut and I hate donuts. And everyone is being fuckers in Victoria. Always telling me to shut the fuck up.

Oh, an annoying thing else about me is that I'm annoyed really easy.

I am way too critical of other people.

I hate WAY too much.

I might be paranoid.

Me too, except I never say it to them, I just think and sit and let the anger grow...and it turns into hate and I sometimes have freakouts where I'll yell and throw things, or have to go away somewhere and scream as loud as I can...

I also think everyone a)is lying to me b)is thinking bad things about me c)is out to get me d)doesn't care about anything, especially me e)hates me f)wouldn't care if I died or disappeared

I also get annoyed too easily by small, simple, stupid things.

I'm really anal and I'm a violent drunk.

I also have no ass.

Maybe you're so anal because you have no ass. J/k. ;)

Annoying thing: I always am telling people about some new government conspierecy (can't spell) that I have. That's got to get annoying after the 20th time.

I am way too critical of other people.

I hate WAY too much.

I might be paranoid.

Me too, except I never say it to them, I just think and sit and let the anger grow...and it turns into hate and I sometimes have freakouts where I'll yell and throw things, or have to go away somewhere and scream as loud as I can...

I also think everyone a)is lying to me b)is thinking bad things about me c)is out to get me d)doesn't care about anything, especially me e)hates me f)wouldn't care if I died or disappeared

I also get annoyed too easily by small, simple, stupid things.

See, I wish I could keep those things to myself. Instead, I say them and then I hurt people and then I realize I'm a bad person.

I also agree with everything you added to the end. My family took a family picture without me the other day. They wouldn't care if I wasn't here.

i hate getting left out of stuff. like if i woke up and found out that everyone went somewhere and they didn't even wake me up and ask me if i want to go. i used to be like that more when i was younger. we'd be doing something as a family and i'd just step back and watch and think about how they'd be exactly the same without me.

i let people take advantage of me.

Me too, but in the dirty way...well, no one wants to take advantage of me in that way which makes me sad ;)

Anyway, yeah, people take advantage of me and it's really PISSING ME OFF. I've come to the point where I'm cutting people off that I know in Victoria. They're just pissing me off.

I get stuck on one idea when I'm drunk. Last party I was at someone mentioned "nightmare" that old school vhs game... long story short I kept demanding to play it.

edit- I find this annoying about myself but I find it unbelieviably difficult to trust people.

Edited by Stryfe

- Not many people get my sense of humour

- I'm weird

- I say creepy and inappropriate things

- I'm awkward

- I can't get laid to save my life

- I can't get into a relationship to save my life

- I can't stay in a relationship to save my life

- I've lost my creative edge

- I have no ambition

- I procrastinate

- I've put on too much weight, as vain as that sounds

- Not many people get my sense of humour

- I'm weird

- I say creepy and inappropriate things

- I'm awkward

- I can't get laid to save my life

- I can't get into a relationship to save my life

- I can't stay in a relationship to save my life

- I've lost my creative edge

- I have no ambition

- I procrastinate

- I've put on too much weight, as vain as that sounds

I swear, I sound so fucking pathetic it's not funny.

Sign me up, sexy.

Edit: this reminds me of this chick who ahngs out with my friends and I and who is a "cuddle slut." No matter what the circumstance or situation, she'll find a way to be like "I'm tired" and try to cuddle with you. She's pretty attractive, but it's just weird cuz...I dunno. But it is.

Edited by Prometheon