hum-an-ole

Youtube Videos

That song is hilarious even without playing it, when I get the parts to my new computer next week I'll be sure to play this game...

Also I watched some gameplay footage...the voices are hilarious

"Why don't you come over here?"

This is the best i've seen of MLK's speeches, I urge everyone to listen to this man, he was so prophetic and wise, it's got to be one of the greatest speeches I have ever heard.

And no, it's not, the I had a dream speech, its totally different, not the one you ever hear in the dominant culture.

The words of the speech can be found here

Edited by supercanuk

Daaaaaamn!! I can't believe he was in a t-shirt for most of the first video. And yeah, the double backflip was awesome... It blows my mind how dedicated he'd have to be to master that... I just think about how many times you'd fuck up stunts like that before completing them.

Awesome spraypainting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QSJVihpRDw

THIS looks like the most fun in the world, and if I had the money for it, it's all I'd ever do.

For the record, that's the same Travis who did the double backflip. And In that footage he had just beaten out Colin Mcrae, perennial WRC champion, who was sadly killed a short time ago.

Edited by Sparq

Fun to watch, but it's all largely variations on the wheelie and the endo (stoppie) though I suppose there's not much else you can do with a bike except weld a metal ring around it and somersault it.

Now, aside from the potential for the odd mild power wheelie, none of this is going to happen with my 450-pound, high-centre-of-gravity, unprotected-by-additional-welded-hardpoints Versys.