hum-an-ole

Youtube Videos

Incredible video. Whoever directed it is going places. I can see him being an incredible guy...one who is Loved by everyone...ok, I directed it. BUT I have received some comments that mean a lot to me, of which I will post here.....

javierdamien (18 minutes ago) this song is in my mp3,and i'dont know way is there.but it reminds me that i'am very sad

lyrics2222 (8 months ago) Oh my god, I've been looking for this song ever since I heard it in an ad. Thanks for the upload!

Good vid too. I also liked the plant, and the part with the one way sign was cool too. =]

Incredible video. Whoever directed it is going places. I can see him being an incredible guy...one who is Loved by everyone...ok, I directed it. BUT I have received some comments that mean a lot to me, of which I will post here.....

javierdamien (18 minutes ago) this song is in my mp3,and i'dont know way is there.but it reminds me that i'am very sad

lyrics2222 (8 months ago) Oh my god, I've been looking for this song ever since I heard it in an ad. Thanks for the upload!

Good vid too. I also liked the plant, and the part with the one way sign was cool too. =]

you've posted this already.

it's an interesting video. i'd say that i'd like it more were it not for the song, and if there hadn't been such literal interpretations of the song's lyrics.

but some of your shots were nice, particularly the hallway in the beginning.

also, azalroth: there are ways of getting around hulu's country detection thing.

Edited by sodamnborntohula

also, azalroth: there are ways of getting around hulu's country detection thing.

I know there is...I'm just lazy

PS both above video's were unavailable ;) I really like the one Garskey had there...

Edited by Azalroth