Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

If you were a bumblebee, maybe. I know the sounds was Geoff was going for, and with his permission, I would like to license it for my own personal use.

is your nose the only part of your body that lives in geoff's butt?

;)

Well, it is Hallowe'en all year 'round at my place....

Actually more like Dawn of the Dead!!!!We've got zombies EVERYWHERE!!! ;)

i used to have a rubber skeleton crucified on my wall, but i kind of outgrew that. also, it was technically sorta blasphemous i guess.

Hey Geoff, did you (or any other members of the band, for that matter) hold anything against Matt for the band being named "Matthew Good Band"? When he left the room were there talks of mutiny and a change to the "Geoff Lloyd Band" or possibly "Dave Genn Band"? Or were you guys cool with that?

But seriously, the guy wouldn't even give you guys a name! Not like Chris Isaak and the Silvertone; it was just Matthew Good Band. How deadly would Matthew Good and the Jelouse Bastards be? Not very, I know.