shade

The Following Things Should Fuck Off And Go Away

My sister woke me up early for some reason. She called just to tell me that she was going to ihop when she knew I was sleeping after working 8 hours and didn't get home until 1 p.m. and shit so her phone can go to hell.

Morbidly obese patients.

Oh my god... just morbidly obese people in general. I don't care if I'm being politically incorrect, but come on! How can someone get that big? People back in the day weren't that big! I know that I'm overweight, but atleast I can walk fast and on an airplane I don't need 2 seats. Hell, I wear a large shirt and yeah...

Just ugh... when they get on the bus they take forever to get on and off it pisses me off. I just don't understand how they can be that big!

people rapping out loud and making crazy gestures a la video of their favorite 'gansta' they saw on mtv on the bus. seriously dude...rapping along and waving your arms around like a young gorilla challenging the silverback doesn't make you 'hard as fuck'. ain't no one told you, young blood: bad boys move in silence and violence ;)

because you're "evil, obvi" and as much as I know you luv me, evil doesn't discriminate.

also, speaking of "luv" does anyone have that Thom Yorke album "spitting Feathers" that they can hook me up with?