shade

The Following Things Should Fuck Off And Go Away

That's mean Beth...

People who think that people with sports cars should fuck off, should appreciate that some of us really put a lot of effort into our cars, and should probably say,"SOME" people.

On the other hand, people who just get shit handed to them without truly earning it, like parent supplied sports cars should fuck off.

Edited by bishopx

Vegetarians that eat fish.

OWNAGE.

And the ones against animal cruelty and junk that drink and love milk. If Meat is Murder(Heh, Smiths.), then milk is complete RAPE.

Vegetarians that stutter when confronted about their reasons for being so can fuck off.

Also people that ask vegetarians why they're vegetarians can fuck off. It's annoying.

Also, my boss.

She can fuck off too.

Vegetarians that stutter when confronted about their reasons for being so can fuck off.

Also people that ask vegetarians why they're vegetarians can fuck off. It's annoying.

what if they have a stuttering problem? ;)

just kidding.

do you get asked about it at every family dinner too?

Edited by Ravenous megin-sane

Also, don't do it for health...do it for the animals.

The same living, breathing, pain-feeling animals murdered during grain harvesting? Those animals? Or are ground squirrels, snakes, etc less important than cows and chickens?

I'm not against vegetarianism whatsoever, but saying "don't do it for health reasons" is pretty anal, because one of the best reasons is health (and avoidance of all the hormones pumped into meat and animal products.) Doing it "for the animals" is ignorant and hypocritical at it's best, and self righteous at it's worst.

Edited by Prometheon

don't worry, as the world's population continues to grow and the polar ice caps continue to melt and humans have less and less space on the earth we'll all be forced to become vegetarians because there'll because farm land will be used for houses.

and then we'll all die.

ps - in response to owen:

the number of rodents and snakes that are getting killed when harvesting are very minimal compared to the millions of cows and chickens getting killed to fill your stomach. i'm not saying they don't matter at all, but it's also not intentional that they're getting killed.

also, most of the vegetables you buy at the grocery store are pumped full of chemicals, too. so health reasons are a pretty silly reason to become a vegetarian, especially because it takes dedication and has serious health repercussions.

Edited by Ravenous megin-sane

laugh out loud...I'm just bullshitting around as usual. Didn't mean to start a big serious thing.

Doesn't matter what anyone does anymore really...something ends up dying.

I agree with you...but I'm also a dolt when I post on here.