shade

The Following Things Should Fuck Off And Go Away

i'm not getting involved in the argument. i was just pointing out the obvious. you will never prove to me that being a vegetarian is in any way healthier or better than eating meat. so i don't even care.

i'm not getting involved in the argument. i was just pointing out the obvious. you will never prove to me that being a vegetarian is in any way healthier or better than eating meat. so i don't even care.

I suggest getting the fuck out.

And then the German engineering saps your brain of its power and you start unilaterally invading neighbouring lanes and acting as though you're the only car on the road, ignoring which side of the median you're supposed to drive on?

haha yeah i know exactly what it's like.

i get in an argument with my uncle every single time we have dinner together.

how long have you been a vegetarian?

Summer after grade 9 to the middle summer after grade 10, then I fell off the boat until September '05 in grade 12, been on ever since.

What about yourself?