hum-an-ole

I Used To Believe...

I used to believe that, even if there was a god, that he would give a shit about the minutiae my parents cared about so much.

Oh, also, that sex, drugs and rock and roll were baaaaaaaaad.

EDIT: Some of those are pretty gaytarded.

Edited by ecnarf

I used to believe that when my mom said "show your teeth!" when taking a picture, that she actually just wanted me to show my teeth, not smile. All pictures of myself in the early years are ridiculous, I don't know how she didn't catch on that I was confused...

I used to think volleyball was called ballyball.

I used to think sex was kissing with no clothes no.

I used to love Care Bears, and the theme song said "just when you think that trouble's gonna pounce/who's gonna be there when it reaaaly counts?" I interpreted this to mean that the Care Bears would come rescue you if you needed them and were scared. So I'd lock myself in the dark closet and get all terrified hoping they'd come save me.

I used to believe that when my mom said "show your teeth!" when taking a picture, that she actually just wanted me to show my teeth, not smile. All pictures of myself in the early years are ridiculous, I don't know how she didn't catch on that I was confused...

that's funny, but understandable. i mean, who says "show your teeth"? if someone said that to me today, taking my picture, they'd get a picture of confused-looking chris.

that's funny, but understandable. i mean, who says "show your teeth"? if someone said that to me today, taking my picture, they'd get a picture of confused-looking chris.

In a pimpish white hat.

I used to believe my I was found on the door step. When I was little, my mom's bestfriend used to say it so much, that I believed her. She was an evil little troll. Both of her kids dropped out of high school, and have an ass load of kids...the door step children shall inherit the Earth!!!

Tell me about it. I had no clue what she was talking about. She's French, so I guess she didn't know any better. You would think my father would have said something... I guess he didn't give a shit if I looked like a fool when I was 4.

I used to believe my I was found on the door step. When I was little, my mom's bestfriend used to say it so much, that I believed her. She was an evil little troll. Both of her kids dropped out of high school, and have an ass load of kids...the door step children shall inherit the Earth!!!

mom told me i came from the cabbage patch.