My "Good" it's like a religion in here.

I got no problem with this guy's cover. I guess now I know if I ever cover some MG I won't post a link here. If you want to hear a bad cover check this out:

http://www.ele.uri.edu/~kosby/lovingyou.mp3

That's one of my Prof's signing "Still Loving You" by the Scorpions

Since you can't understand most of the lyrics, here's a link to the real lyrics http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/scorpions/122510.html

You gotta give gomo some credit, and if you don't, I'd like to here your cover please. There are only two people on this board who can criticize this guy, and that's because they have the balls to put up links to some of their own work.

Peace

Edited by ToadMan
  • Like 1

lol, more like he sounds drunk.

EDIT this Gomo guy needs more intensity... he's lacking the pissed off MG voice. Plus he's lacking a little something else I call "talent". Got to give him props for trying.

Edited by Maverick

I wouldn't pay money to hear this guy sing... but it was not terrible for a song just kicking around on the net.

Edit: okay I listened to it for a second time... it was pretty damn bad lol. But entertaining none the less.

Edited by danimal

The instrumentation is pretty good. The guy's voice annoys me. At first, I thought, "Wow, this guy does sound like Matt Good". But then after a couple seconds you realize that this guy lacks the cool vibratto (sp?) Matt has in his voice, and this guy just sounds kinda whiny.

Hey, does anyone here have a microphone for their computer, because it would be hilarious if those that did could record a quick little Matthew Good imitation and post it here for all to laugh at. ;)

Prof. KO teaches Digital Systems, and such classes.

I would be up to recording a brief MG sound bite. Weapon would be the easiest track, since the instrumentation is freely available (it would require you to actually play the track).

Peace