lcpja

Simon & Garfunkel Fan?

1. When I was about 18-19 years old. My uncle played me one of their records.

2.Brilliant lyrics. They write the kind of songs that leave me in a philosophical state of mind for hours. Also, the music is incredibly calming I find.

3.Bookends

1. My mom had a mixed tape with S&G on it, and i remember going on road trips when i was about 9 years old. I loved then so much that when i bought my first CD player at age 10, i also bought a S&G CD (my first CD ever). They are now my 3rd all time favourite musicians.

2. Brilliant lyrics. The harmonies are unbelievable. Love the acoustics.

3. Bridge Over Troubled Water

I loved then so much that when i bought my first CD player at age 10, i also bought a S&G CD (my first CD ever). They are now my 3rd all time favourite musicians.

Damn, you're lucky to have been exposed to such good music as a kid. My parents are insane and think pretty much any music is the devil's work.

Oh, childhood was fun I tells ya.

MG/B is #1, The Goo Goo Dolls #2, S&G #3.

Damn, you're lucky to have been exposed to such good music as a kid. My parents are insane and think pretty much any music is the devil's work.

Yah, i was exposed to S&G from my mom. From my dad, it was KISS and Black Sabbath...i remember listening to his 8-tracks of these bands (CLASSIC)... As much as i hate to say this, my parents were actually kind of cool...but don't worry, i didn't tell them that. Ha Ha Ha

1. My parent played S&G music on all are road trips (along with Carol King... but I have not love for Carol King)

2. Great music, timeless lyrics

3. America... just to be different, when my family moved to Canada, this song was playing on the cassette on the way to the airport.

;)

We've all come to look for America

:angry:

Peace

Well i've noticed that there are a lot of fellow S&G fans here, i just want to know:

1. how and when you became a fan

2. why you like the duo

3. what's your favourite song

1. when i was wee, because it was one of the few records me mum had that wasn't country

2. that's a stupid question, if you like them there's no reason to explain WHY

3. cecilia or the boxer