Computer

Cat's

They suck, and are useless eating and shitting machines. I would rather kill every cat then every mosquito.

Also, wtf was I thinking with the ' in the title.

Edited by Computer

It's funny how quick people are to stereotype animals.

I was not a fan of cats until one showed up at my door that was really smart and well-behaved. I think animals in general are pretty sweet except when bad keepers make them go crazy.

It's definitely all about how they are raised, just like people. A lot of kids are obnoxious, but it's mainly because they have lame parents. My friend's cat is far from a regular feline. He seems alien-like. He chews on rubber toys like a dog, carrying them around in his mouth, and he is de-clawed with opposable thumbs so he punches and grabs onto things to fight. He doesn't act self-righteous like most cats either.

that's just not true. i've had my cats for over 3 years and have not once been hissed at and they are very gentle with their claws when touching me. they might sneak around once in a while, but that's only because they're trying to entertain themselves because they don't have jobs.

Dogs drive.

dogk9cutback.jpg

They are also apparently Police.

I agree with Christing and marvelous; animals are only mean to you if they've had a history of bad owners. As for hissing, my cat has never hissed, and I've had her since she was 5 months old. She's 6 years old now. And she has gone through the hell of 3 little babies grabbing at her tail all the time, so there have been plenty of times when she could have gotten mad. She just sits through it like a good girl.

Marvelous... ;)

Edited by decomposinglight