Hyphnip

All Out Or Just The Weiner?

When you go pee, do you take out just the frank or the whole frank and beans?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. When you go pee, do you take out just the frank or the whole frank and beans?

• just the frank
    • frank and beans

i've had too many close calls with zippers, so i always unbutton.

the "beans" are out for me because i dont like messing with the little buttons on my boxers, so i go over the waistband, and the "beans" hold the waistband out of the way, thus giving me one hand to aim and another to give people 'the gun'

wait, so you drop trou to pee? even in public washrooms? that seems like too much work for me. but if you're doing to save yourself from an incident, thats understandable i guess. i've seen people do that in public washrooms before, but it always seems like overkill.

the "beans" are out for me because i dont like messing with the little buttons on my boxers, so i go over the waistband, and the "beans" hold the waistband out of the way, thus giving me one hand to aim and another to give people 'the gun'

LOL!

if i were male, i believe this would be my method of choice as well

wait, so you drop trou to pee? even in public washrooms? that seems like too much work for me. but if you're doing to save yourself from an incident, thats understandable i guess. i've seen people do that in public washrooms before, but it always seems like overkill.

Wait, what? I don't think he means his pants end up around his ankles, hahaha. Have you really seen people over 6 do that? That's friggin weird.

He just undoes the button/zipper and then brings his package up over his boxers and goes. Even THAT seems a little excessive to me. Just undo your fly and bust your wang out. Sometimes the boxer button is a pain in the ass, but even when it is, I think it's at least on par with undoing/redoing your pants button.

x2! Plus it gives the boys a chance to air out.

No I get what bohica's saying.. you don't need to drop the pants to pull down the waistband.. it's really no different than just just using the fly but you use the boys to hold the waistband of your boxers down.. it's what I was saying.. but he said it much better

but he said he was prone to accidents with the zipper, right? so that would lead me to assume that he unbuttons his pants, and then brings his wang out over top of the waistband of his boxers.

secondly, what's with you people and doing that? is the button on your boxers really that difficult to open?

secondly, what's with you people and doing that? is the button on your boxers really that difficult to open?

yes, yes it is.. also I try not to use the fly on my shorts/pants as much as possible so it coincides with said lack of use with the boxers

no, but it's hard to fit my cock through the hole.

OH SNAP!

but also, I wear boxer briefs and they are lame because they don't have buttons, they have that weird easy access tunnel which I hate.