calgarydave

Bsg 5th Cylon Theories?

I liked that episode too...and I was totally thinking the Piano player was a figment of Kara's pretty fracked up mind. So I wasn't surprised.

I truly am concerned about the state of the ship. The damage done by Boomer's jump, just made that shit worse. There has to be a way to save the ship. I DEMAND IT!!!.

The kidnapping of Hera...was very upsetting. I didn't care for it. But I'm starting to sense a pattern.

I am missing the action though...

I read on imdb(take it for what it's worth) that daniel was only mentioned to fill the plot hole and will not be a character on the show. Maybe they'll tie it in but doubtful....rumor mill thinks baltar will be the key.

Also mentioned RDM didn't know who the cylons would be during the 2&3 season so I was right about ellen not being written off to be brought back intentionally.

It's also the reason why Tyrol is not the Father, cause they didn't pick him as one of the final five until after Nikki was born, and whatever they have planned for the Hera, it'll only work if she's the one Human/Cylon offspring.

And I really hope that we never see Daniel or that he was the Pianist "Head" Character from last week, cause the whole Daniel is Kara or Kara's father thing is a bit much for me.

I just want the shit to be resolved in a clean understandable fashion. None of that star trek weirdness where you have to watch the shit 8 times to fucking understand the ending. Mind you I love trek, but that was always annoying with some of the movies.

Adama Glare Activate!

gallery_250_9496.jpg

"You better take care of that acne. You don't want to end up like Edward James Olmos, do you?"

I wonder how much of a bang they're going to end this with.

2 more episodes ;)

This episode was good, but with just 2 left it seems like not a lot of time to sort things out. There is a movie with this group on the horizon no? even with that it seems like not enough time to sort a lot of questions out.

idk about kara thrace being reborn, and baltar planting that big production at a funeral...meh...

Yeah, I was weirded out by the whole Baltar scene...Just when he finally starts to be coherent and make sense again, that shit happens. I am definitely deeply upset by the Galactica's possible end. The ship's survival would leave the show's ending open... I really hope there is some way out of it...it's making me rethink my feelings on the destruction of the Pegasus. I was fine with it...but now with the Galactica dying, I'm wishing it had survived.

On the subject of Saul, I always liked him...but the last two seasons have really intensified that, I was pissed at the prospect of his death. I wasn't worried when he turned out to be a Cylon, because I just knew his loyalty would beat any programming there might be.

And yes, Roslin smoking a phatty with her Adama Daddy, was perfect.

Edited by bishopx

Okay did anyone see this weeks episode, and have to watch it two or three times just to understand all of that shit with the flashbacks? I had to, but then it was like, what the fuck...this makes perfect since. We see how a lot of these characters came to be who they are...the death of Roslin's family, and how Caprica Six insinuated herself into Baltar's life. All in all, a great episode. I am still not happy about the destruction of the Galactica though.

even with 2 hours it still has a lot of finishing up that with a subplot of a rescue mission just can't finish...i hope these aren't loose ends for a furthering of the series via movie or getting picked back up. I'm not saying we need to hear happily ever after but...leaving the fleet in limbo will be a bad end.

hour one: bad ass. though, i roll my eyes whenever roslin is on screen.

edit: after hour two, i've realized that this two hours has summed up my experience of the whole series. kick ass, and nail biting in the beginning, and boring at the end.

Edited by Some Random

hour one: bad ass. though, i roll my eyes whenever roslin is on screen.

edit: after hour two, i've realized that this two hours has summed up my experience of the whole series. kick ass, and nail biting in the beginning, and boring at the end.

If you would have asked me 2 seasons ago I would have said the same thing, but now. I felt the opposite the first hour..meh..actions nice but the outcome was predetermined. You know no ones dying and happily ever afters coming. But hour two that was pretty unexpected. I mean you figured starbuck would take them to the real earth,happy speech, everyone all choked up, goodbyes, but at the same time the way it was presented was clever. Also thought the chief whacking the other cylon was fucking on point.

I'm curious what everyone thought about starbuck at the very end when she disappeared. Was that to imply she was really in fact an angel? Cause that's what I took from it, but her finding her dead body doesn't really make a whole lot of sense then. It ties in baltar saying the "angels among us..." That leads me to part two...caprica 6 and baltar are god?/angels? They lived 150k years into the future? Why didn't they remember it all happening before ? I'm totally totally lost there.

well class thoughts? ? ? - Bishop!?!?!