alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

I am getting my Son's, Father's, and Grandfather's initials tattooed on me shoulder...and interestingly enough this came up recently... my answer was sure after we'd been together for a long time.

Is there a dessert you'd turn down and why?

There's always a reason, but my worst moods come from my loud roomate couple who get up at 6 and decide to giggle, yell, and laugh at 630 in the morning. There's almost no soundproofing in this house, so I'm basically up at 630 most days.

Do you play any musical instruments?

"Earthworms are seen on the surface after heavy rain storms flood the soil because, despite needing a moist environment to allow the diffusion of gases across their skin membrane, the soil becomes saturated and they begin to drown." - Wikipedia

who is your best friend, and why do you love them?

Bangbros/Brazzers since I get free passes... both of them kind of suck though, especially brazzer's which is mostly women in their 30's with huge fake tits.

When was the last time you puked that didn't involve alcohol?

I can't even remember the last time I puked that didn't involve alcohol. I was probably 12 or 13 but I don't even know. I never get sick, I haven't missed a day of school or work due to illness since I was 16 and I'm 19 now. I haven't been more ill that a chest cold or something in that frame of time.

Bangbros/Brazzers since I get free passes... both of them kind of suck though, especially brazzer's which is mostly women in their 30's with huge fake tits.

When was the last time you puked that didn't involve alcohol?

woke up one morning, got myself a gun.

wait, fix that.

woke up in my new apartment in Fargo, had just moved in, stressed out over that or something. *vomit* the only time I had to call into Target and tell them I wasn't going to be able to get to work that day.

when is the first time you kissed a girl, or guy, no judging here.