alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

i can't say because he always gets me lil gifts, even if its just a sheet of bus tickets. a real surprise would be actually booking the trip to montreal that we want to take but have been too busy to plan.

what color is your bedspread?

Yes, I had large cluster of lymphnodes removed from under my arm, that luckily turned out not to be lymphoma. Unfortunately, a Doctor's error in the prescription pain meds, put me in a coma for three weeks.

Ever had a day when every moment that passes feels like an eternity? God I can't wait to leave for home.

1. music

2. pretty girl

3. a book

what is your favorite movie? it's different from the best movie....favorite is one you can watch 1000 of times

for example, Bubble Boy is my favorite, while i don't know, Schindler's List could the best movie

Edited by sodamntired

I have some movies I loved as a kid, and still will watch now. Also, bear in mind that I love fantasy movies and was big into D&D in my youth. Tough choice..I'd go with Willow.. plus, back then I thought Val Kilmer was hot ;) Cloak & Dagger and Weird Science would be up there too.. if I'm feeling the need for fromage :angry:

Did you need to go to bed with a light on as a kid?

Ya, in a way. I get caught up in hoping people will like me that in makes me really self-conscious, and in the end i become shy don't act myself so i lose out that way.

If you could slap one person on this earth as hard as you could, and get away with it, who would it be?

Edited by Moonlight_Graham