ok_go_570

Is He Dead Or No?

Granted I dont live there and of course we dont hear the full story through westren media. But it certianly has been protrayed in the last year or so that Isreal has been trying to actually fix the problem. I mean they just passed the legislation to remove the isreal settlements in the west bank. But ppl keep blowing themselves up, and I think a large part of it has been Arafat stooking the fires so to speak.

Whatever happens it'll be intresting to see what happens in the next few months. I half expected his helicopter not to make it to france.

Derek, if you say that Palestinian are gonna be better without that "corrupt bastard" Araftat, Israeli AND specially the whole world would be better without that nazi, corrupt, violent and fucking Sharon... I hate Sharon in the same terms as I hate Bush (his main support in the Western world... coincidence? just money interests and probably because both are the same kinda of bastards...)

I think they are keeping his agony so as to have time to prepare his transition... but, i don't know, i have the feeling that he's already dead but they won't say so until there is a agreement among the different parts in conflict...

Derek, if you say that Palestinian are gonna be better without that "corrupt bastard" Araftat, Israeli AND specially the whole world would be better without that nazi, corrupt, violent and fucking Sharon... I hate Sharon in the same terms as I hate Bush (his main support in the Western world... coincidence? just money interests and probably because both are the same kinda of bastards...)

When was the last time Arafat tried to stem terrorism? When did he try to give democracy to his people? Why won't he let his Prime Minister have more power in the cabinet? Any unrest after his death is his own fault as he refused to even appoint a successor, much less make any headway into a democratic process. Arafat himself is a terrorist, much in the way that Bin Laden is. (PLO anyone?) He has condoned these practises for years and only denounces them for show. A few years ago, he walked away from a deal that would have given Palestinian autonomy over 96% of their territory. How is that responsible?

As for Sharon, he too is an arrogant sonofabitch. That wall is a giant blemish on the majority of Israelis, who favour a free Palestinian state at peace with Israel. But Nazi? He's...umm...Jewish.

Sharon is as terrorist as Arafat is, then... and they are as terrorists as Bush is...

Sharon has ONLY invaded a country, taken Palestinans out their rights and land and massacrating them... that is what i would called a terrorist...

And now he's trying to pull out of the territories and dismantle the settlements. Arafat is trying to do...nothing for the good of his people. I'm not making excuses for Sharon. He's an idiot. But a lot of what I've heard on this issue can be summed up as this: "Sharon is a disgrace on the human race! That fascist bastard! Arafat? Meh. What about him?"

yes, they finally announced his death... i wonder for how long he has been dead and they havent said so... i guess they were trying to delay the news just to "prepare" the new scenario in the Middle East...

Looking at Spanish history, when the dictatorship Francisco Franco died, they did pretty much the same: they delayed the news of his death so as to prepare the new scenario which was being prepared in Spain: the transition from a dictatorship to democracy...

in any case, i hope that at least we should recognize him peace labor and desire which took him to get the Nobel Prize for peace some years ago

if only peace was the word heard in the Middle East...

i mean...compared to what isreal has done to the palestinians you would need 10 arafats to do the same amount of damage

I agree... Sharon is a complete nazi, he has never wanted to start a peace process in the area... he and Israeli are the ones WHO INVADED Palestinan territories... they are more dangerous than any Arafat...