C-Bacon

"last Show For A While. Maybe Even A Few Years"

If Matt didnt stop after getting kicked off SLR (i have been trying to fnd out the bottom of this issue, but only a handful of music execs know whats up, and matt WILL NOT say anything.), Then I think that means he still has alot left in him.

Am I the only one who has no idea what he's talking about? What is SLR?

A Record publishing company if im not mistaken. He was kicked off due to something that happened with him. No idea what it was but it had to be BAD.

as a nine inch nails and tool fan, i say suck it up bitches. nin has had 3 full length studio albums in 15 years (89 > 94 > 99 next> 05?) and tool has had 3 in 13 (93 > 96 > 01 next> 05?). but goddamn, what phenomenal work they put out. sure there was filler in between, but anyone can pull filler out of their ass. sometimes time is the best thing you can have

Edited by saturnine

don't even start that argument with nin/tool fans. i can see where it would go...

a ) that's a not fair statement. we're not all pretentious elitists

B ) just because you may or may not like tool or nin, and are clearly a matt good fanboy, doesn't mean either band has no talent

Edited by saturnine

hey! i like nin alot, and clearly i have been pegged as a 'quote' "matt good fan-boy", i just was trying to stop a fight among others. c'mon give peace a chance man.

and for the record i'm actually a "matt good fan-MAN" ...okay...not really.

I appreciate Matthew as a thinker, writer, weirdo, musician. I’m not sure how big of a fan that counts to. Usually a big fan is put in with being obsesse, atleast in my experiences. Some people are obsessed with Matt’s looks and all, but wouldn’t read a word of his blog. While others will. So wtf makes a real fan?!

Edited by guitarchick

I appreciate Matthew as a thinker, writer, weirdo, musician. I’m not sure how big of a fan that counts to. Usually a big fan is put in with being obsesse, atleast in my experiences. Some people are obsessed with Matt’s looks and all, but wouldn’t read a word of his blog. While others will. So wtf makes a real fan?!

I like his music. I buy his CDs and go to his concerts. I guess I'm a fan.

what if you follow a tour and not the artist himself?

Next MG tour, i'm going to go to as many shows as pysically and financially possible

Edited by insober

I guess I am a real fan too ;) being so far away as I am and trying to keep in touch, meet people, send him e-mails, trying to get (with all the difficulties but with the GREAT help of people here and around) his stuff, getting his stuff and merchandise as presents from people here...

following him in the distance somehow... yes, i think i am a real fan :angry: