rmak

Gmail?

lol its not sending capability dude, its storage. i have around 150mbs of emails so far with my gmail and im up to about 25 with my hotmail now that they switched to 200mb accts.

I haven't looked into this so call Gmail. Why is there an invitation process? Just for hype? I've long since abandoned hotmail due to their suckiness.

Chad

gmail gives you 1000mb of storage, and good sizes for sending files. Invites are an attempt to keep spammers, i'm assuming. You know, cuz with great power comes great responsibility ;)

I realize this is months after the fact (I also just realized this board had a trading section...I should learn to pay attention), but if anyone is still feeling generous and these account invitations still exist, I'd appreciate a hand-out. If you're more inclined to share because you'll gain something, I have pretty much every MG track you could ever want, and no problems with sending them out. My email is [email protected] should anyone feel so inclined.

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.