Symbolistic_white_boy

Matthew Good Colors

vermillion

lol you know whats funny. The first time I drove up to Radium, when I turned onto highway 93 (a little over halfway there) I put in LOTGA on radom play. Well about 30min down the road there's this place called Vermillion Crossing, and sure enough just as I passed Vermillion Crossing Vermillion started playing on the CD Player.

Invasion 1.

"You wore PINK in the eighties. What were we thinking, I got a brain cloud from the BLACK light in your room."

NOW...some people could argue that black is not a colour, so to that I say..SCREW YOU......that is all.

Edited by mofonik

that dictionary reference reads that vermillion is a hue, is that a color?, damn now i have to go read more definitions. Ok it seems that a hue is sorta a definition of color. ya learn sumthin every dang day!

Edited by jamesg