C-Bacon

New Show

well, its quite the drive from where i am -- i'll either bootleg sarnia bayfest that day -- billy talent & kid rock, or bootleg the Matt Good show---

we'll see

i'll give ya $10 to boot this show, if it's decent quality.

And all my NF$ from now to like, Gorktober.

well, its quite the drive from where i am -- i'll either bootleg sarnia bayfest that day -- billy talent & kid rock, or bootleg the Matt Good show---

we'll see

i'll give ya $10 to boot this show, if it's decent quality.

And all my NF$ from now to like, Gorktober.

how about I give it to you for free no matter what?

Yeah, Bala is about a 2 and half hour drive from I live but I think I'm still going to go, don't want to miss the chance to see the new stuff live, I know Matt won't disappoint so I won't mind going all the way there.

he must love playing this fair, cuz he plays it almost every year. i think he also likes the calgary stampede, so there's a good chance we'll get him there this summer!

Guest jsunC

get someone to scratch ur id for you.. better yet do it yourself.. take a fine point marker and the edge of an exacto-knife.. its very easy..

get someone to scratch ur id for you.. better yet do it yourself.. take a fine point marker and the edge of an exacto-knife.. its very easy..

i dont even have a drivers license yet, i havent bothered getting one til i turn 19 so i can use it for id

plus i dont want to scratch an id that will not need to be scratched in four months. plus it's so easy to tell when an id is scratched, in my smart serve course i learned all the ways to distinguish a fake id.

so until september 26th, i shall cry and wish i could see matt again at the kee.

by the way, how the crap do they decide whats going to be all ages, and whats going to be 19+. matt's played there at least five or six times, and it's probably been both an equal amount of times.