a book club is a cool idea, though it looks like it never came to fruition?

I guess it would be too hard to get a consensus. We need an Oprah.

any volunteers?

I can't get Oprah, but I can get Tyra. Oh, I guess that doesn't really measure up.

I read Karate as a Way to Gentleness. I also read Seabiscuit, so...

a book club is a cool idea, though it looks like it never came to fruition?

I guess it would be too hard to get a consensus. We need an Oprah. 

any volunteers?

I can't get Oprah, but I can get Tyra. Oh, I guess that doesn't really measure up.

I read Karate as a Way to Gentleness. I also read Seabiscuit, so...

Tyra banks reads books? anorexia for dummies?

I'll never read a booka bout Karate, although I might read seabiscuit.

Right now I'm reading the Kurt Cobain biography, 'Heavier than Heaven'. I've never been a huge Nirvana fan or anything, but I do love grunge. so far it's the best biography ive ever read. I think most members on this board are from a generation that would appreciate this book, because of their age and also because of their common interest in alt.rock. There's also a ton of shit you can debate/talk about. It's the perfect consensus if there was ever going to be one.

So everyone go buy this book! And if you don't, well fuck the book club

im reading child of darkness....love v.c andrews and she has done it again so far....its the last book to a three part series about a young girl trying to remember her past while she lives in a orphanage wich she is later adopted by a crazy weirdo family who at first seems like they will give her the world since they are filthy rich ...very good book but i request reading the two first parts first

yeah, the estate hired a fucking ghost writer...I read the one's that she wrote, and I read a couple of the one's after that...they were close...but you could tell they were written by someone else. My mom used to love her stuff, but won't go near them now.

the books aren't even written by vc andrews anymore, and each one is the SAME EXACT STORY set in a different place with different names. why am i not surprised that you'd be into some shit like that?

listen you stupid bitch i see that you have nothing better to do besides talk people down.and i am a very big fan of her and also know that the books are no longer written by her and are written by andrew niderman...the reason i posted it that way was because if people are to wonder what this book might look like it will say v.c andrews on the cover.so stop trying to make yourself look kool .because you look only like a fucking idiot.i notice that everything you write to put your" post up" are in some way offending someone.we are here mostly because we are bored and that is the reason of this place so give it a fucking brake .and since you know so much about v.c andrews ,and say she is the same in all her books.you must have read alot of her so whats your excuse.