Yea they do look happy. Ah I do cringe sometimes when I see them together, especially when I saw that kiss pic. She looks like Anna Kournikova. Appropriate since she is only 24 YEARS OLD.

If she would be willing to alternate her having Matt with me having Matt, that would work too.

Im up for it, that would be really cool, i was going to suggest the Da Vinci code, but ive already read it.. ;) but it was a really really good book, or at least i enjoyed it.. maybe we could start with some classics? like .. i dunno The death of a salesmen or something.. haha I dunno just a suggestion..

Oh it exists. heh. mini-series 1981: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081874/

zaphod's extra head and hand are quite ridiculous (and hilarious) :> I don't remember it being riveting, but definitely worth a watch for a fan. The full-length movie is currently in production. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/

Some interesting choices of actors :> It'll certainly draw a crowd, that's for sure. Hopefully we won't be diappointed ;)

Is the reading group reading or still deciding? :> Maybe a poll? :>

Edited by Auqakuh

Yes, but the movie's been in production for the last 15 years, literally.

It goes into it quite indepthly in Douglas Adam's Biography, Hitch hiker.

For random information, especially Hitchhiker's, try H2G2, it's the Earth edition of the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and anyone can become a researcher and write an entry. Adams himself was a researcher on it. Researcher #42. Eerie.