the books aren't even written by vc andrews anymore, and each one is the SAME EXACT STORY set in a different place with different names. why am i not surprised that you'd be into some shit like that?

listen you stupid bitch i see that you have nothing better to do besides talk people down.and i am a very big fan of her and also know that the books are no longer written by her and are written by andrew niderman...the reason i posted it that way was because if people are to wonder what this book might look like it will say v.c andrews on the cover.so stop trying to make yourself look kool .because you look only like a fucking idiot.i notice that everything you write to put your" post up" are in some way offending someone.we are here mostly because we are bored and that is the reason of this place so give it a fucking brake .and since you know so much about v.c andrews ,and say she is the same in all her books.you must have read alot of her so whats your excuse.

i'm just curious to know whether you read the books yourself or had someone read them TO you.

if i were you, i'd tread a bit more carefully, lest you find yourself UNABLE to post here.

the books aren't even written by vc andrews anymore, and each one is the SAME EXACT STORY set in a different place with different names. why am i not surprised that you'd be into some shit like that?

listen you stupid bitch i see that you have nothing better to do besides talk people down.and i am a very big fan of her and also know that the books are no longer written by her and are written by andrew niderman...the reason i posted it that way was because if people are to wonder what this book might look like it will say v.c andrews on the cover.so stop trying to make yourself look kool .because you look only like a fucking idiot.i notice that everything you write to put your" post up" are in some way offending someone.we are here mostly because we are bored and that is the reason of this place so give it a fucking brake .and since you know so much about v.c andrews ,and say she is the same in all her books.you must have read alot of her so whats your excuse.

i'm just curious to know whether you read the books yourself or had someone read them TO you.

if i were you, i'd tread a bit more carefully, lest you find yourself UNABLE to post here.

Listen you stupid bitch I see that you have nothing better to do than respond to people who say, "Listen you stupid bitch I see you have nothing better to do besides talk people down."

Stop trying to look kool (dough my god palindrome!) !Because you look only like a idiot. Stop putting your "post up." This is not a basketball game.

James, very snappy response. Mrs. Jesus has been here a long time. She has her good points, and her bad. She's smacked me a couple of times too. I like her, though. She's a part of the bored just like you,or I. This does not need to escalate any further than it has. Everyone has made their points.

Mrs. Jesus - lighten up a little, they're both new here, and like the rest of us have unique personalities, and styles.

Jackie and James - You are new here, yes Mrs. Jesus can be abrasive at times, and even downright mean. But, she is who she is, and I think a lot of it is an act, because I've also seen her be sweet, and nice as well.

The silliest thing is VC Andrews has been dead, longer than a good portion of the bored members have been alive. She died in 1987, I think. Her family is getting paid, and so is the ghost writer...so unless you're a relative of hers, exactly what is this argument going to gain you.

So respect each other. All this anger and shit...is not cool.

Edited by bishopx

The silliest thing is VC Andrews has been dead, longer than a good portion of the bored members have been alive. She died in 1987, I think. Her family is getting paid, and so is the ghost writer...so unless you're a relative of hers, exactly what is this argument going to gain you.

So respect each other. All this anger and shit...is not cool.

good point charles.my point of posting this ,was only because it is a thread about books.i cant beileve she had something aweful to say to me even when it comes to books.i guess i just flipped out.i cant stand any of her post here on the bored .she always has somehting bad to say about someone and i just got fed up i guess .even writing her that message back made me feel like i was playing her grade 6 games.but whatever its over and charles trust me i did'nt want you mad at me....

jackie

I was downtown the other day and there was an awesome book sale on at a used book store that I could never afford anything in in the past. It was sad because with so many books it's overwhelming and hard to find things. All I ended up getting was a book with a major essay on the Marquis de Sade and a selection of his writings. I also got a great looking book on science fiction and film. I'm kind of way too excited about both of them.

I haven't really had time to read anything lately except school crap.

the last book that I sat down and read was not 1984... oh crap, what was it. It was back in December though. Aldus Huxley... BRAVE NEW WORLD. that was it. Yes. It was really good.

My girlfriend picked up 12o Days of Sodom by Sade as well. We had a quick look through it after and were surprised at the amount of material that involved farting into or on things, as well as how much fecophelia there was compared to other, let's say more traditionally erotic forms of perversion there were. The one I got wasn't one of his fictions, so I think it won't be so out there.

What's the deal with The Secret?