C-Bacon

Toronto Show

it's just cool that there is someone on this board that is sorta almost my neighbor.

<shrug>

yeah we talked briefly about our neighbourness about a year ago or something then I disappeared for a while. Have you managed to get to a matt show from Texas? it does kinda suck living this far away from Canada and there not being a lot of hope of him coming this far south..

no, i haven't

someday, that is the goal

yeah, i agree, it sucks. there might as well be an ocean between here and canada, that's how far it feels.

yes I have a friend in Minnesota and I told her that if Matt goes to Winnipeg Im flying up there and she and I are driving 7 hours across the boarder. This NEEDS to happen.

yeah

i'll fly to canada by myself, if i have to, to see him live.

and i'm very scared to fly.

oh yeah I was thinking about doing that too for the Toronto show since its really not that expensive but Im in soo much debt right now.. argh. so Ill just hold out for some more dates and just work my ass off ha. with a little dream in my heart.

DAMN!!!!!!!!

For the past 2&1/2 years I keep missing the shows!

That night I am going out with my ball team to celebrate our victory in our league. This day was chosen because it is the birthdate of one of our players that was killed in a car accident driving home from one of our games in May. If I miss going out this night, I will not be forgiven.

ARGH!

I feel spoiled that I have the opportunity to see Matt a couple times a year. His performances out do his albums.

Does anyone else have the urge to drive down and pick up mrs. jesus and AliceIntoThePavement and bring them to a show?

I feel spoiled that I have the opportunity to see Matt a couple times a year. His performances out do his albums.

Does anyone else have the urge to drive down and pick up mrs. jesus and AliceIntoThePavement and bring them to a show?

We would love you forever!

or you could just put us up so we dont have to pay for a place to stay or food. ;) haha. that might be cheaper than all the gas youd spent driving down to Oklahoma.

Edited by AliceIntoThePavement

awww. such sweet concern.

or you could just put us up so we dont have to pay for a place to stay or food.  haha. that might be cheaper than all the gas youd spent driving down to Oklahoma.

You might not want to stay in an apartment with a newborn baby waking you up every few hours. It might be worth it though to see Matt Good.

Have either of you ever seen him live?

or you could just put us up so we dont have to pay for a place to stay or food. ;) haha. that might be cheaper than all the gas youd spent driving down to Oklahoma.

if you're hot you can stay here.