C-Bacon

Toronto Show

aww someone from us wanna car pool with me.. haha. i think thats my fall break.. that or tell me how to get REALLY cheap plane tickets.. haha.

I looked it up for fun

327.00 for flight from Oklahoma to Toronto

100.00 for a 10 bed dorm stlye hostel

32.50 for tickets

Having the chance to see Matthew Good having loved his music since I was 15.. priceless. haha.

459.50 wooooooo dont know if Im ready for that. wow..edited it again because he HAS toured in the states.. I had no idea. maybe one day Ill get REAL lucky.

Edited by AliceIntoThePavement

he HAS toured in the states.. I had no idea. maybe one day Ill get REAL lucky.

I'm not holding my breath, since he cancelled the three US shows last year because of the expense of visas and such.

I'm still considering making the drive up from the east coast, and trying to catch a sequence of shows. The weekend of the 15th is actually the perfect weekend in my schedule, but I'm worried that gas + lodging will end up out of my price range.

he HAS toured in the states.. I had no idea. maybe one day Ill get REAL lucky.

I'm not holding my breath, since he cancelled the three US shows last year because of the expense of visas and such.

I'm still considering making the drive up from the east coast, and trying to catch a sequence of shows. The weekend of the 15th is actually the perfect weekend in my schedule, but I'm worried that gas + lodging will end up out of my price range.

where would you be driving from?..okay you said the east coast what i meant was.. how long is your drive then?

Edited by AliceIntoThePavement

how long is your drive then?

Like 1000 miles (one-way). It'd be major, like taking a week off of work, visiting some friends in Boston, then hitting a string of shows (like Toronto -> Montreal) depending on how many there are and how many days I have available. One of those "once-in-a-lifetime" kinda things. My friends have taken trips like that for bands, and I've often wondered what it would be like.

how long is your drive then?

Like 1000 miles (one-way). It'd be major, like taking a week off of work, visiting some friends in Boston, then hitting a string of shows (like Toronto -> Montreal) depending on how many there are and how many days I have available. One of those "once-in-a-lifetime" kinda things. My friends have taken trips like that for bands, and I've often wondered what it would be like.

Id love to do it one good time for Matt just because his music has been a huge part of my life for so long. but I understand the expensive..

aww someone from us wanna car pool with me.. haha. i think thats my fall break.. that or tell me how to get REALLY cheap plane tickets.. haha.

I looked it up for fun

32.50 for tickets

Having the chance to see Matthew Good having loved his music since I was 15.. priceless. haha.

459.50 wooooooo dont know if Im ready for that. wow..edited it again because he HAS toured in the states.. I had no idea. maybe one day Ill get REAL lucky.

where do you live?

I looked it up for fun

32.50 for tickets

where do you live?

Oklahoma baby.. ;) Stillwater to be exact.