Disestabulistic

How Was Your Day?

My whole weekend has been pretty shitty. Sick, tired, stressed, and depressed. At least it rolls nicely off the tongue.

I'd replace "Sick" with "Annoyed" then you have my weekend...

ugh I hate women somedays...

Replace "somedays" with nothing at all and you'd have weekend.

I've come to realize a few things lately:

-I don't really like people

-People don't really like me

I gave up my spot on the overnight band trip to Ottawa to the grade 11 sax player. I haven't been given a good reason to go, and more than a few hints that nobody gives a shit whether or not I come along. In truth, they really don't, except when they find out that it is not me who will be coming along on the trip, but someone else and then act surprised that someone would consider not going out of their own free will. Worse things could happen, I guess. I never would have enjoyed the trip nearly as much as the other girl will, and I don't want to miss four days of calculus to sit around and watch everyone else enjoy themselves.

Also, is it just me, or does a girl that is both intelligent and capable of carrying on a conversation seem non-existent? Because there's a few of the former, a lot of the latter, but nobody that's both. What a downer.

Edited by ecnarf

To clear up from my previous post, this is how my freakin' day went:

Dear Mr. [ecnarf],

York University is pleased to offer you admission (see conditions of offer). Congratulations on this important achievement in your life!

- Got up at 8am. Tired as hell from uber-drunk non-sleeping weekend still.

- In the shower I sliced the tendon behind my knee while shaving. Ow.

- Got on the Skytrain, and within 3 minutes choked on my own saliva. For 10 minutes. Eyes watering and everything.

- Was 10 minutes late for class and recieved dirty looks from prof.

- Got my exam back, got an 80. Not great, but considering I didn't study I'll take it.

- Tripped on the skytrain and fell down onto a seat really hard.

- Ran into a friend on the train.

- Came home and did laundry. The dryer is broken and its been 5 hours and my pants aren't dry. And I need em, cos I'm supposed to go out, and it ain't gonna be in my PJ's.

- Might not be going out if bf doesn't phone back.

- I'm hungry and I want dinner.

That is all.

Edited by umboula