Disestabulistic

How Was Your Day?

Not even registered for day school yet... Going tomorrow to sign up but if it's non-semestered I will look elsewhere. The teacher I talked to today made me cry. :S

Missed shopping with buddies, went to work instead which wasn't so bad b/c I need money more than clothes. Later on tonight, there will be trigonometry.

The 701 was the fastest it's ever been in history. Spending less time on transit is always a plus, but I got to school an hour early.

Then I had an hour's worth of class, and off to another hour and a half transit trip.

So I came home and went on the computer.

Today is sad because my friend Dane is leaving for Edmonton tomorrow, so he and Kirk and I are going to do incredibley stupid and life-threatening things, then post the videos on message boards.

The three of us were going to get the same tattoos but the only trustworthy shop just so happens to be closed this week ;)

today some crazy diabetic old man got lost in the forest and decided to follow the powerlines to a substation, which i incidently happened to be working at. nevertheless i, being an apprentice, had to drive the crazy guy home.

he did, however make for interesting conversation.

spent the whole day redoing a roof at a mate's place

only to have a neighbour come over and help us. he ran a muck (fucked up the line doing shingles) which fucked up my line withouth me noticing right away which caused me to have to rip out 12 rows of shingles.

this dummy continued to get drunk and almost fell off the roof about 4 or 5 times.

the stupiest thing ever is to get drunk and go on a roof. its like pinning yourself in a corner. i mean this guy was just sitting there after he fucked up drinking beers. couldn't talk,walk, keep his eyes open. it was good entertainment though i must admint.

today. same thing. roof part #2 before the rain hits...

wednesday, around 7pm... very stressful, too many things to do at the university (the course in spain starts the first week of october) and got home really really tired... hope i can rest for a while before going to the movies later...

I woke up at 7:30, went to class, and my sociology prof was late as per usual for the 8:15 class. I will forgive him because he makes class interesting.

I wanted to die during psychology because it is, hands down, the most uncomfortable class. It's always so bloody cold and the material isn't all too interesting right now. My prof rubs me the wrong way.

I had a two hour break, so I did laundry.

Headed my ass back to Nicholson Hall where I had my art history class. I fell asleep but woke up when I dropped my pen down my shirt.

Now I'm sitting in my dorm waiting for my whites to finish in the spin cycle.

University life is kind of tedious.

my school was boring.. but today we pretended like we were marionettes in musical production and as usual i'm loving the english class. i have to buy a book for it, but books are cool and my parents will probably buy it. 3rd period history was fun. and one of my teachers called me laur. i don't remember which one though.. not very many people call me laur.

Edited by Lauren

I stayed awake through my ENTIRE psych class and was let out early out of art history because the VCR wasn't cooperating. I have world religions at 1:15 (best class ever) and I finished my english early.

This is the best day of my life. I think it's even better than the day the washing machine was vacant.

Edited by Kumquat