Disestabulistic

How Was Your Day?

My day was alright, I got to sleep in because I worked until 3 am loading hiboys (trailers) with mud (barite). Now Im at a coworkers house ready to head to Grand Prairie and then home. Good times ahead. No more working 12+ hours 7 days a week for me!

My day was alright, I got to sleep in because I worked until 3 am loading hiboys (trailers) with mud (barite). Now Im at a coworkers house ready to head to Grand Prairie and then home. Good times ahead. No more working 12+ hours 7 days a week for me!

You'll miss it.

its funny how people will comment on "yeah... no more work for me" and yet

My mom's funeral actually went surprisingly well.

My last couple days have been rough....my best friend attempted suicide. Ended up not going to work today because I was on the phone all night with my friend and didn't get any sleep.

go without.

My teacher pulled me aside today and told me I don't have to write my pharmacokinetics exam on Monday. I can make it up whenever I want. That's cool cuz I don't think this weekend is gonna go too well.

I believe I am simultaneously experiencing the denial and anger stages of grief. Having to deal with life insurance assholes doesn't make it any easier. They will do ANYTHING not to pay you what you are owed. Assholes.

its funny how people will comment on "yeah... no more work for me" and yet

My mom's funeral actually went surprisingly well.

My last couple days have been rough....my best friend attempted suicide. Ended up not going to work today because I was on the phone all night with my friend and didn't get any sleep.

go without.

What do you say to that?

"Im sorry to hear that"? That's a little cliche and do people actually mean it?