ghetto-astronaut

Clone High On Dvd!

I don't know how many of you ever watched or heard of Clone High but it was a great show. It was a comedy cartoon that was actually produced in Canada for MTV. Unfortunately it suffered the same fate as Undergrads and was cancelled after the first 13 episode long season. There are lots of reasons thrown out there for this, but the main one appears to be that the show was under constant legal troubles because of it's controversial premise (especially by followers of Gandhi).

But anyways, all that stuff aside, the show's first and only season is finally being released on DVD on Sep. 20th, the same day as in a coma. Just thought i'd throw this up there for any fans of the show that didn't hear about this release or for anyone that has $20-30 bucks to spare and an insane willingness to buy stuff on a stranger's recommendation.

"Stop getting all up in my business, Mr. B. I saw the first two-thirds of the MC Hammer Behind the Music, and if there's one thing I learned about money, it's that it never runs out." - Scudworth

Havent looked yet... But one should be able to Amazon it... 2:30am isnt a sane time for me to be alive, so im not up to looking for it... but, would someone check it out for me? Clone High Pwned. Almost watched all of the episodes on Teletoon until it wasnt on anymore... traumatizingest day of my life... sometimes. Another honourary show to bring up atm is Invader Zim... Just thought id throw that one out there. Do what you will with it. Groovy shit.

Dr. Scudworth: "I've watched the first two-thirds of the MC Hammer Behind the Music, and if there is one thing I learned about money, it's that it never runs out."

-------------------------------

Next time on a very special clone high, Will Abe and Joan's student films reveal their true feelings for one other? How will Scudworth get himself out of another dangerous pickle? And what will become of Gandhi? I'd tell you but I haven't seen the episode yet, they were supposed to send it to me but there's this guy at work who totally hates me. If he gets me fired....... I'm going to kill his dog. (show ends)

-------------------------------

Narrator: Hey, you miss an episode, it

To anyone wonderin why they can't find the dvd after i explicitly said it would be out on the 20th (which is the official release date), it appears there was a minor delay. I talked to some people at my local HMV and Music World stores and the HMV people said that they had them on order, and they were supposed to arrive on the 20th but were merely late. Music world wasn't sure whether they were getting them at all but said that it was very common for releases of this nature to be delayed like this. So don't worry Clone High fans out there, just keep checking the shelves, especially those of HMV stores, and they should be there very soon.

P.S.- HMV had the listing price at $29.99 so it should deinitely not cost more than that. However in the good news section of all of this the guy did say there was a good chance that price would actually come down when it hits the shelves.

If you go to the website there's clips'n'stuff to watch.

http://www.clonehighusa.com/

I was mucho pissed that MTV didn't show the whole season. I had to download the last couple of episodes.

JOAN: You don't know what you're getting into. What she's getting you into!

ABE: You don't know what you're getting into! And that's out of my friendship. And you know what hurts the most Joan? This nail I just stepped on, but there's a metaphorical nail in my other foot that hurts the second most and it's from you backstabbing me. So maybe instead of the nail metaphor, I should have used a stabbing metaphor. But it's too late for that now, isn't it!?!

Edited by Little_Bird

"Why the long face? Genetics?"

Has anyone seen the DVDs yet? I've been trying to find a copy, but they don't seem to stock it anywhere. I might even break down and buy it off amazon.ca but I wondering if the set is worth picking up.

"Stamos!"

I just picked up the DVD set at a CDPlus store today. It doesn't seem to be sold in many places. The case and insert aren't all that great looking, but I'm just happy I've got all the episodes now.