-Star Wars Episodes IV/V/VI

-Shawshank Redemtion

-A Clockwork Orange

-Adaptation

-the Princess Bride

-Mononoke Hime

-City of God

Guest jsunC
Signs is the scariest movie i have ever seen.  that scene with the reflection in the tv still haunts me

yeh that scared the crap outta me too. But then again im the biggest pussy when it comes to scary movies :angry:

Best movies of all time are Aladdin and Lion King, disney movies are the shiT!

American psycho is probably my favourite movie though (the book is even better). Christian Bale is amazing in that movie.

;)

Also:

Crash

Memento

Sin City

Space Jam

Phonebooth

Jurassic Park 1

Edited by jsunC

everyone kept telling me to see signs. And it wasn't even a scary movie at all, but instead it was just a mask for this religious sub plot, which turned out to be the real theme of the movie.

I still enjoyed it because of the good cast, but very disappointed.

IMHO, Signs is one of the worst movies ever. It has a poorly developed story, and the aliens were bloody morons for being an advanced species. The movie just... Sucked.

71% of Earth's surface is water, and the air in the atmosphere is full of water vapor.

1. They wouldn't be able to prance around on earth so freely without their skin melting or whatever, and 2. to think that an advanced species, that traveled across the universe, would be so easily defeated and sent packing by supersoakers is absurd. They would have had some kind of plan instead of running around in fields and messing with some farmers. Ofcourse these facts are obvious and have been stated again and again, and it's probably annoying to just see them again, kinda like stating how much Nickelback blows.

This kinda reminds me of how the cutesy aliens in War of the Worlds seem to think tripods are a good way to go when it comes to world domination machines. Oh, and they were defeated by a common cold. Cool.

Useless ranting I suppose.

Guest jsunC

yes, useless indeed.

In these alien movies, when advanced species come on to earth, us humans always have to win. These retarded reasons are the only things that make sense (as stupid as that sounds).

God forbid an alien movie where humans lose.. that would scare us too much.

My all time fav is The Fifth Element. It has every genre and is a great movie.

Everything else there is no particular order. I can watch the Matrix trilogy over and over again. Reloaded was the perfect sequel for me, but a lot of the critics hated it. Revolutions was totally the opposite of what I expected, besides everyone being expendable.

About which movie? I talked abut 4

If you're talking about Reloaded, I stand by my comment. I think most people didn't like it because it only created more questions. I didn't go to the theatre answer-seeking, I went to enjoy the movie. You can't tell me the 12 minute highway chase wasn't one of the best scenes ever.