Spritzup

There Is A God!

Just got my co-op placement notice. I'll be doing tech support at an all girls private high school :angry: I mean this is like every teenage boys wet dream.

"Dear Playboy - I never thought it would happen to me..." ;)

Just so you know, now that you've gloated about it, they will either all turn out to be ugly, or, more likely, you will never get anything from them other than being driven insane.

Nietzche would have something to say about the title of this thread.

Nietzche is dead.

hahaha i don't understand how anyone's words become less important if they've died. "WELL OBVIOUSLY THERE IS A GOD MR. NIETZCHE BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD"

and concerning the actual topic, i first felt like that when i started university. there are usually only two or three guys in my lectures, the odds are supposed to be great but what makes things worse is that EVERY GIRL HAS A BOYFRIEND. its obscene. my school is the biggest cock tease ever.

me: "wow, dude, theres like five girls for every guy! what odds!"

my friend: "odds don't mean shit if you're a mutant"

Thankfully I'm not a mutant*. However it looks like I won't be in the game come the start of my co-op work term. I think that's probably a good thing...

*Well unless you count the x-ray eyes thing, but I don't.

Edited by Spritzup

Nietzche would have something to say about the title of this thread.

Nietzche is dead.

hahaha i don't understand how anyone's words become less important if they've died. "WELL OBVIOUSLY THERE IS A GOD MR. NIETZCHE BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD"

umm...sure.

I was just making light of his famous quote.