Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

I tried watching Shallow Grave a few months ago but was too tired and stopped. It looked really good, so I'll hav to try again now that I know Mrs Jesus likes it, because she's pretty cool.

i like you. ;)

i think it's a great movie, but i don't know anyone that has seen it so i have no one to talk about it with. plus, no one ever listens to me if i recommend stuff because they think since i'm a girl i don't know what's good or something.

lord of war: 3rd time. love at the end when yuri is explaining to agent valentine just how shit's gonna go down.

true romance: 4th or 5th time, i guess. luuuuuuuuve it. i fall in love with alabama when she raises that corkscrew to that fuckhead. i want a girl with that much heart.

Sophie Scholl The Final Days - about the group White Rose who were a German student resistance movement whose members were killed for handing out anti-Nazi pamphlets.

God-damn i hate Nazis.

Anyway, great film, really heroic some of the resistance did inside Germany, they were brutally crushed though.

United 93. A lot better than I thought it would be. It plays like a documentary. See It Now.

It made me even MORE pissed off at the current administration in the US, that they were able to spin this into a failed war.

Edited by sodamntired

I work at a movie theatre; I watch about a movie a day.

300 was definatly not over hyped if you were a fan of the graphic novel which it dead on compared to.

The absolute latest one I have seen was Disturbia. I thought it was rather bland but interesting enough to want you to keep watching.

300 was definatly not over hyped if you were a fan of the graphic novel which it dead on compared to.

i'll be more specific: it was over-hyped by the people i talked to who had seen it before me. i'm not saying it wasn't a good movie. i enjoyed it. 'kingdom of heaven' and 'braveheart' (comparable as 'underdog epic battle' pics) were both better, though. of course, imHo.