Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Yes Man http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1068680/ It was good entertainment. I liked it for what it was worth. Of course it is somewhat a typical love story twist. together/not together/together The concept of saying Yes to everything would kind of... get you in trouble or you could die. So, of course don't take the Say Yes to everything literally. ;)

Edited by jwells34

Sex Drive

as expected Coming Of Age, typical 'i'm a virgin, I need to lose my virginity' movies, there were a couple laugh out loud moments. Made me wish I was back in college. 7/10

and Shiri The Game is a quality movie. Gets better everytime I watch it. Even after you know the twist.

Edited by sodamntired

Popped in Dr. Strangelove for the 1st time. Very disappointed. It was so boring and slow-paced i had to force my way through half the film and then eventually i just shut it off.

There were some funny parts but it was just so boring! I love Cold War/military/a-bomb type stuff too plus Kubrick is so cool so i thought this would be awesome but i just couldn't get into it.

Kubrick seems to have some pacing problems in his earlier movies. I love 2001: A Space Odyssey but dammit it is the slowest paced movie i've ever seen in my life. 20 minutes of watching space-stations spin to ballet music. ahhh!!!!!