Crusader

NF Achievments post

It seemed to go unnoticed but the Bored had a little achievement of it's own on Tuesday the 11th. On that day a new record was set for the most people on in one day with 139. Im just so proud of you Bored. Kids just keep growing up so fast these days ;) ...excuse me I think I got something in my eye.

It took me some ten posts or so to come to the spiritual realization that watching a woman toss slices of deli meat into the air, only to have them stick on the ass of another woman, is far more rewarding than reading the opinions of, roughly, 90% of the general population.

It took me some ten posts or so to come to the spiritual realization that watching a woman toss slices of deli meat into the air, only to have them stick on the ass of another woman, is far more rewarding than reading the opinions of, roughly, 90% of the general population.

Moany bastard.

Actually it was Scot. Is Scot a metroid? I thought those guys didn't much like him for some reason... :angry:

The reason I got those $ (very indirectly) is that I'm from the town that he's moving to. ;)