I'll give it another try sometime.

I said to Satty a while ago, something to the effect of "I'm not a masculine guy or anything, but i wanted to beat him up for being a pussy."

I saw the video for Save Your Scissors yesterday, and i thought it was a cool video.

I'll give it another try sometime.

I said to Satty a while ago, something to the effect of "I'm not a masculine guy or anything, but i wanted to beat him up for being a pussy."

I saw the video for Save Your Scissors yesterday, and i thought it was a cool video.

sometimes i want to beat satty up for being a pussy too.

oh wait, you're talking about dallas.

wait. what is it that makes him a pussy?

i couldn't even tell you. It just makes me want to beat him up.

One of these days i'll pull the album out again. Maybe i'll like it.

His voice has little range and i find it annoying. And he's not a really strong guitar player either. Maybe that's it?

i couldn't even tell you. It just makes me want to beat him up.

One of these days i'll pull the album out again. Maybe i'll like it.

His voice has little range and i find it annoying. And he's not a really strong guitar player either. Maybe that's it?

his voice has little range? are you kidding? he's very talented guitar player, if you don't like him, that's cool, but as a singer, i have huge respect for him, he has a huge range and blends very well.

there's a distance barrier ;)

i haven't listened to this cd yet. Maybe it's the cover artwork. All of the booklet is made up of the hipster new skool tattoo shit. BOO URNS!

This album isn't really meant for people who are hard-core screamo fans, like Alexisonfire. It's a completely different type of music. If you like the kind of ballads and beautiful acoustic stuff, then you'll enjoy this album, but if you're into metal music, then don't even bother. Of course if you have diverse tastes, then preview the songs before you buy the album. I preview the songs before I buy CD's so that I know I'll enjoy it and won't resort to calling musicians 'pussies'.

How metal do you think i am? i'm on a Matthew Good board with a signature quoting Bright Eyes.

I will listen to anything that doesn't suck.

And pussies suck, if you're using the word as an adjective.

checked out "sometimes" yesterday/today after reading about him on this thread.. i really like it.. he has a really powerful voice.. and is definitely interesting... not something i could listen to all the time, mind you, but definitely cool now and then... thanks for the suggestion!