• Seinfeld
    • Friends
    • Simpsons
    • Family Guy
    • American Dad
    • South Park
    • Chappelle Show
    • Other

My Name is Earl, the Office, Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, and the Simpsons are my current faves. Of the available choices, the Simpsons wins.

Edited by Jay

other, as much as i like family guy and south park, i really like the daily show more, i didnt vote for Seinfeld, or Chappelle Show cause they dont make them anymore. american dad is ok, as for the simpson's it was great up till season 8, then jumped the shark, as everyone (including the writing staff) knows. as for friends, it was just a total chick show, i mean, there was know way in hell the ross could have dated a girl like rachel in real life.

Seinfeld takes the cake, but some of those other shows are real good. Seinfeld is so clever, and the plots tie together perfectly.

The Simpsons is outplayed and stale, although I used to like it greatly, and will def. see the Movie when it comes out in 2007.

Yea this poll is limited - The office is fuckin' hysterical once you get into it, and Lost is addicting as well - but there doesn't seem to be any non-sitcoms/comedies in the poll. Someone should make a new poll

Edited by SOLID GOLD

Your poll fucking sucks.

Agreed.

Out of that list Seinfeld easily wins my vote, but there are so many good choices nowadays.

EDIT - Never mind, I didn't see South Park on the list, that gets my vote instead of Seinfeld.

Edited by Dan #3

I dunno, there are some pretty limited options on this poll. I picked "other".

I have to agree that 24 is quite possibly one of the best shows on television EVER. Other favorites: Veronica Mars, Arrested Development, Grey's Anatomy and the long lost Joss Whedon shows. I'm also a sucker for the Gilmore Girls, but I'm a weepy, insanely girly 22 year old, so that just goes without saying.

But the Daily Show really deserves a nod on that list. There is practically nothing funnier on TV these days.

Guest jsunC

south park.. just because it makes fun of everything.

I dont understand the addiction everybody has with 24. Its almost the same plotline over and over again, i just can't understand it :\

Oh well.