Ruettiger

Isaac Hayes Quits 'south Park'

Your link is dead, for me at least.

Here's another one. http://news.independent.co.uk/media/article351365.ece

I heard about this. It won't be a problem to stop using him, he's been in barely any of the new episodes. They wouldn't bother replacing the voice.

Props to Matt Stone for:

"In 10 years and over 150 episodes of South Park, Isaac never had a problem with the show making fun of Christians, Muslims, Mormons or Jews," the South Park co-creator Matt Stone said in a statement. "He got a sudden case of religious sensitivity when it was his religion (Scientology) featured on the show." Stone added, however: "Of course we will release Isaac from his contract, and we wish him well."

Guest apsham

The Chef character has ran its course anyways. It was fun for a while, when the show first came out and the singing part was funny, but the kids never went to him for information anymore and he's had an episode or two to himself.

This only means another character can step up.

Guest apsham

Priest Maxi: Boys, I haven't seen you in church lately.

Kyle: Well, I'm Jewish.

Priest Maxi: You're not too Jewish to worship Jesus, are you?

Kyle: I guess not.

------------------

[Kyle's Cousin, who also is a Jew, is sitting in the 4th grade with the rest of the boys. He isn't comfortable and is moving around]

Mrs. Choksondik: If you are gonna be in my classroom you're gonna have to concentrate.

Cartman: Maybe we should send him to concentration camp!

-----------------

Ahh good times, good times.

Guest apsham

Tonight... will be interesting. They can make an episode of South Park in a week so...

"From Comedy Central: He's Back !!! Chef returns to South Park."

"The launch of "Soth Park's" tenth season is marked by the triumphant homecoming of school chef, Jerome McElroy.

"The Return of Chef", prermieres Wednesday, March 22 at 10:00pm, only on Comedy Central"

" The town is jolted out of a case of the doldrums when Chef suddenly reappears. While Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman are thrilled to have thier old friend back, they notice that something about Chef seems different."

And to top it off, there's an article going around saying that Issac Hayes did not quit, someone else did it and he's been recovering from a stroke etc.

And to top it off, there's an article going around saying that Issac Hayes did not quit, someone else did it and he's been recovering from a stroke etc.

Yeah, apparently Hayes has said in numerous previous interviews that he had no problem with the Scientology episode. The latest word is that some Scientology person essentially quit for him (Scientology has people monitor you), while he is recuperating from his stroke. Scientology has been putting a lot of pressure on South Park recently, such as having the Scientology episode pulled enitrely. Anyway, apparently Scientology/ists forced him to quit.

The newest episode is more or less about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Hayes#T...Chef.22_Episode

Atucally I heard a rumor that the entire thing is in fact fabricated and a publicity stunt, someone I work with told me this fact...and were journalists, so im sure its "fair and balanced" hahahahaha