jean_a

Grounded

How the hell do you plan to eat meat when your body probably isn't capable of digesting it anymore?

while it is true that my stomach would explode if i ate meat, i will just have to train myself to eat it again. i cannot think of a reason why it is fair to have my child malnutritioned. i would rather be sick for a few weeks than have my child have medical problems because their muscles and organs didn't develop correctly.

So, let me get this straight... you are currently malnourished?

There's more than one way to get protein and iron into your body than with meat, you know.

i'm okay. i could be healthier but i don't buy the groceries, so i only have so many options. i do take suppliments and they keep me alive (i started taking them because i passed out in the bathroom and my parents came in to save me and saw me naked) but i don't think any amount of suppliments can replace meat entirely. i am done growing and i don't need the little things that meat contains thats hard to get elsewhere, but a growing fetus does. i don't think i can eat properly enough for the baby. and i want some friggin bacon.

How the hell do you plan to eat meat when your body probably isn't capable of digesting it anymore?

Don't get me wrong, though, Catholocism isn't the (only) reason I'm bitter.

Edited by ecnarf

i don't like most meat. so i figured i may as well go all out. also, meat is so fatty that it grsses me out. so is most other food but that fat isn't from an animal. just thinking about eating an animal to me is gross...

Meat hurts my stomach like no tomorrow. But I still eat it cuz I likes the taste of it. Except pork. No pork. Blah...I only like steak, hamburger, and chicken breast. Yum.........................................

Atleast it's not as bad as when I eat dairy.

holy shit man. you got dealt a shitty hand.

LOL!

It's actually gotten better as I have aged. I mean, I haven't been hospitalized in a very long time for health reasons.

I was just talking to my friend just now that I used to be hospitalized quite abit due to brunchitous. Doctors at one point thought I had T.B. when I was younger, but it was just really bad asthma.

I've been trying to keep healthy.

i'm not trying to be rude or anything...

but that's a very silly reason to be a vegetarian.

as you know, being a vegetarian can be very hard on your body and unless you do it correctly you can really fuck yourself up.

i do it good enough. as i have said somewhere, i do take suppliments and whatnot. i feel healthy. i get blood work done from time to time to see if i actually am healthy. but yeah, since i've been taking suppliments, i rarely feel ill. i might be a touch anemic but people can have worse illnesses.

Guest jsunC
i'm not trying to be rude or anything...

but that's a very silly reason to be a vegetarian.

as you know, being a vegetarian can be very hard on your body and unless you do it correctly you can really fuck yourself up.

aren't you a vegetarian?