Guest jsunC

Dirty

Guest jsunC

It makes me angry when people say things like "yo man this song's dirty good", or "that chicks dirty smokin"

Your thoughts

i can't keep up with hipster speak.

Someone said "bunk" to me the other day and i was like, ugh is that bad or good?

bunk has been used for decades. it's generally considered a synonym for garbage.

that saying the faggiest shit i have ever heard. i have personally never heard anyone say something is dirty.

"what would you do if someone said 'sounds like someones got a case of the mondays?'" "i reckon that'd be means for an ass kicking"

thats pretty much my philosophy on someone saying dirty. just replace monday with dirty.....argggg

Guest jsunC
that saying the faggiest shit i have ever heard.

faggiest shit?

interesting term to be used in this particular thread

well put.

Guest jsunC

UUGH, that annoys me. I punched my friend in the stomach today for saying it. He wasn't too thrilled with my actions.

the word slang itself denotes that the word is something popular and is relatively novel for the time... these words come and go and aren't really worth getting mad over. if you really dont like them, adopt them into your own speech in order to point out the ridiculousness of the use of the word in the first place. for instance, i use "crunk" quite often. however, i've never been "crunk" nor would ever seriously believe that i am "crunk" as opposed to something else. my use of the word is for humors sake and that only, my saying it makes the word sound stupid. it's fun and healthier than getting furious or punching friends.

Guest jsunC
the word slang itself denotes that the word is something popular and is relatively novel for the time... these words come and go and aren't really worth getting mad over. if you really dont like them, adopt them into your own speech in order to point out the ridiculousness of the use of the word in the first place. for instance, i use "crunk" quite often. however, i've never been "crunk" nor would ever seriously believe that i am "crunk" as opposed to something else. my use of the word is for humors sake and that only, my saying it makes the word sound stupid. it's fun and healthier than getting furious or punching friends.

i know what your saying. I say words like shiznit, or gangstah jokingly. But dirty just annoys me, i don't know why, it just really does.