Ryan44

Super Pet Peeves.

when you're walking and someone's coming straight toward you and you veer to the side but the also move to the same side as you and you end up doing a little dance until one of you stops and the other goes around

if its a chick, that is the perfect time to ask her out. no joke. its awkward and funny, kinda like asking some random girl out. DO IT NEXT TIME LOGAN, U HORNDOG

I hate movies that look like they could be really funny, but then you watch it and all the funny parts were in the movies trailer.

Pet Peeve: People who think they have won, when there was really nothing to win....

Edited by Lucmeister

Yes'm we do

Pet Peeve: Fallout Boy - they try so hard to be hardcore but they're really not. And it goes back to the fat chicks wearing tight cloths someone mentioned earlier in the thread. Their lead singer = fat chick with tight cloths

i hate people that only show at west 49 type stores. thre are other clothes in the world! i realize that wearing a shirt that says billabong or roxy is probably the clearest indicator of coolness, but paying 50 dollars for a shirt that cost a dollar to make is just foolishness.

u let it go to fag. both of u let it go. its over. holy crap

Haha.

If an internet argument spills over into unrelated threads, you know you're taking it too seriously.

um..

Pet Peeve: Taking things too seriously

Edited by Ravenous Yam

i will seriously close this thread if people keep arguing.

i hate when people leave before i get to say bye too. even though i sometimes do it.

Worse still: When people simply leave without saying anything.

i think you all should shut up.

but that's just me.

umm i just typed that above your post goomba. jeez! anyways.

pet peeves again.

people that make fun of others musical tastes.