Ryan44

Super Pet Peeves.

just the fat chicks in tight cloths thing and children.... It makes me so mad when the cry for no reason just to get attention

I'm confused now. The "crying for no reason to get attention" applies both to women and children. Was that intentional?

it really annoys me when - usually talking heads or sports GMs- try to sound astute by saying "going forward".

"You know, I think with this addition we're really a better team going forward". As opposed to what, a better team going BACKWARDS? This irks me to death.

I hate when people don't signal, drive infront of you then slow down, run a light and hit you.

I hate when people spend more than 6 seconds taking a sip at the water fountain at the gym.

zorropwn.jpg

Thats what happends when the centur goes face to face with zorro, King Of Michigan. (I was going to add blood, but i felt it was already quite aparent Zorro got stomped pretty hardcore, so it would be overkill)