Ryan44

Super Pet Peeves.

Guest jsunC
I fuckinhg hate when you and your drunk buddies have to fucking split wasya dn it's only 1:30minteh mrnigj! what's up with that BS? completeryl uncalled foir!

yeh i agree, that's completeryl uncalled foir

exactly! I'm glad someone agrees with me.

So friggin Brandon runs away somewhere ssying somethign about soccer, nad then we fuind him face down ina d tich while wthis couple walking their dog are l;ike 'do you know this guy?'

Well, I was a 'little drunk' last night, yes. But you should have seen my friend Brandon. Wow. I havven't seen someone that drunk in a long time.

I had to take my belt off and put it on him, as his pants kept falling down, and for me to do that, someone else had to hold him up so he didn't crack his skull open on the ground. Then when we finally got him home, he couldn't remember his garage code. It was an interesting evening, but I had a great time all in all.

Edited by Prometheon

I know what you mean, except Im at a party where everyone just kind of forgot about me. Woohoo...

we didnt forget about u. we wondered where u went. we were just all tlaking by the fire. we thuoght u went to sleep, and me being as lazy as am, was not going to get up to check on ya. sorry brandon.

I know what you mean, except Im at a party where everyone just kind of forgot about me.  Woohoo...

we didnt forget about u. we wondered where u went. we were just all tlaking by the fire. we thuoght u went to sleep, and me being as lazy as am, was not going to get up to check on ya. sorry brandon.

Hey I actualy took the effort to stand up and see where he was.. I actually saw him post the "everyone forgot about me"