Ryan44

Super Pet Peeves.

for 5:

170 calories, 10 grams of fat (16% daily value), 7g saturated fat and .1 g trans fat (35% dv), 5mg cholesterol (2% dv), 17 g sugars and 17g (6% dv) carbs. but as i said, we son't eat meat, so let's eat chocolate. 4% dv of iron!

whatever the price is, i'll pay it.

ya know what? no one ever calls me laurie except my mom. i like it, but no one ever uses nicknames with me except my parents and joel. mom calls me rory, dad calls me laur or lawr and joel calls me everything. when he's being frank, he calls me laur.

Edited by Lauren

you know what really makes me mad. when everyone at a party is drunk, but you. that is the lamest time ever. last ngiht i went to a party, there was only one person i knew there, but it was kinda fun, except for the fact that i knew i wasnt going to stay, so i had to refrain from alcohol.

-Fat chicks in tight clothes....... That was probably already said. But screw you guys, I'm not reading 14 pages of this.

-Pretty much anything Much Music has anything to do with.

-Guys who wear girls pants.

-Guys who look like girls.

-Guys who wear pink shirts

-school/playground zones

-pretty much anyone in high school

-and children

I'll think of more, it's quite easy to come up with this stuff.