Ryan44

Super Pet Peeves.

well, wives are usually in control of 2/3 of your life, so its not that bad.

and shes suprisingly really good at keeping the sex thing low key while on the job.

i thought you said elsewhere a while ago that you wouldn;t have sex with her...

I hate people who think they are cowboys.

Did this suddon realization of your hate spawn from our resent trip to the stampede: home of the wanna-be cowboy

Yep. Although there were many good looking girls there, so I could put up with it.

People who are addicted to computer games, and actually sit on their ass all day even when other people want them to go out and do stuff. World of Warcraft especially!

I know a kid who never stops playing that game. It's either that or sleep for him. We took away the internet from his computer one day, he got really pissed off and exploded on everyone, and then went to sleep for 6 hours. It was about 5 when we did that.

EDIT: We took it away from him because he played all night before and all that day, and then when he came downstairs to finally get something to eat and said to us "I really shouldn't be down here, I'm on a raid."

Edited by dancing_invisible