Prometheon

The Random Fact Thread!

FACT: 'Second Street' is the most common street name in the U.S.; 'First Street' is the sixth!

I'm guessing that would be due to the first one usually being called Main instead?

Fact: Vancouver has a Broadway. I'm sure many cities do. Ours is really 9th Avenue.

Edited by kirbenvost

Random fact: When I poop at work, I play texas hold 'em on my cell phone. I rule... but people get mad at me for taking forever in the bathroom.

Haha, my 60 year old grandpa does the same thing. Some times it gets really annoying because I can hear "beep, beep...beep" from the electronic poker game and then there is a really loud, "Clonk". Gross! Why do I listen? because I'm a sick bastard, he tells me not to, and it can get really funny when you are extremly bored.

Here's a random fact, the first time I got drunk was at the tender age of 8 on christmas day. My uncle Edmond sat down at the kids table and gave us all a few shots of cinnamon schnapps. Fast forward to 12 yrs old and that's the first time I got so drunk I puked and passed out. A friend of mine was at a wedding and stole a two six of bacardi white rum, we drank the whole thing one night at a sleep over.

logan - i most likely won't drink for like another year. and i didn't even mean to get drunk. i had a beer. then i went outside to where my brother was hanging out with his friends and had another. then my brother got himself and me another. then i was hammered and didn't stop until my 6th.

kevin - you know i'm still cool regardless.

ps - i'm also concieted

ryan - 8?! what the fuck.

j - i did have fun, although it was weird seeing my brother smoke weed. meh. and i'm feeling fine. although i woke up this morning after 4 hours of sleep and thought it was 8 30 pm. so i was like WHAT THE FUCK! and then i went to the bathroom and my dads alarm was on so i realized it 8 in the morning. then i took a motrin and went back to bed.

adam - i dont believe incest is a good idea. and apparently i'm not a slutty drunk, although i totally wanted to make out with my brother's friend... yeah.