X-Rated Truffle Pig

World Cup And Golden Ball

Zidane was the clearly MVP. Anyone who watched the final few games knows that.

How can you say that that's a joke when you look at the dives Italy took throughout the entire tournament? Zidane wanted to head but the guy, so he did and then paid the price for it when he got red carded.

Zidanes head butt was ridiculous no doubt but refreshing it its honesty. Atleast he wasn't throwing himself to the ground, covering his face and screaming like a girl every time someones foot brushed against him.( like most of the Italian team)

THAT is a disgrace. Italy dove their way into the final and it's a complete embarrassment and disgrace to the sport. I'd be ashamed and embarrassed to be Italian or a supporter of that team. They're a bunch of pussies, as verified by captain Totti in that goal celebration ( sucking his thumb)

Guest jsunC

The Italian player clearly took a dive on that headbutt anyway. I'm pretty certain Zidane's headbutt isn't powerful enough to knock a grown man off of his feet.

Soccer sucks to watch. I tried to watch the final of the World Cup. The game has a nice flow to it, pretty relaxing but yet keeps moving at a good pace. Not boring with so many stops in action like baseball or football, and not the non-stop action excitement of hockey. Really serene to watch.

But its just too bad they allow all those dives. I mean soccer players are such wimps & drama queens. The diving ruins the game IMO, makes it unwatchable...guys falling everywhere. They need penalties for intentional diving like in hockey. And when they do actually get hurt, they are such wimps staying down so long in "agony" & being taken off in stretchers WTF! Football players get hammered on every play & pop right back up! pussies.

yes soccer blows. the guys hardly get brushed, and down they go, they are the biggest pussies i have ever seen. there is no denying this. i only watch when brazil plays, cause of the gorgeuos female fans.

But its just too bad they allow all those dives. I mean soccer players are such wimps & drama queens. The diving ruins the game IMO, makes it unwatchable...guys falling everywhere. They need penalties for intentional diving like in hockey. And when they do actually get hurt, they are such wimps staying down so long in "agony" & being taken off in stretchers WTF! Football players get hammered on every play & pop right back up! pussies.

Considering the only protection soccer players have are a few thin layers of foam and plastic on their shins, it's not surprising that football players don't get injured quite as often.

If you don't like soccer, just don't fucking watch it.

I'm so used to hearing people bash soccer, haha. Boring this, Pussy that. I agree completely that they whine to get a call way to often, but it's just another sport and people have different tastes. Some people think the same to Golf, Curling or Hockey.

Rugby is bloody fun though. I almost broke my nose the last time I played it, I wish I still had the pictures... Bloody fun sport.

The Italian player clearly took a dive on that headbutt anyway. I'm pretty certain Zidane's headbutt isn't powerful enough to knock a grown man off of his feet.

Oh, of course he dove. look at it. you can see him beginning to curl up into the fetal position aswell as covering his face with his hands. ( That's exactly how four year olds embellish their boo boo's in order to get favorable attention )

For christ's sake, how many times in this world cup were players carried off in stretchers only to be seen back on the field when play resumes?

If I were running Fifa, I'd just say to Italy, Portugal and whoeever else, get the fuck outa here. you're a disgrace to the game and your team is disqualified.