Matt

What are you listening to?

"Don't Tell Me" ~Avril

hehehehehe. Yes I know you all hate me.

Why would we hate you?

The Ataris So Long, Astoria "Summer 79"

oh I dont know I didnt know if anyone here approved of Avril or not. haha. I think she has potiental for some reason.. Like maybe when she gets older or something...and stops rhyming all the time.. I dig her tho when Im in the mood and her music is soo easy for a guitar amature like me.. hehe

to stay on topic.. Im listening to

Crests of Waves~Coldplay

Edited by AliceIntoThePavement

Meh, i don't care for her, but i don't care, i listen to Michelle Branch and junk. The people that i get along with the best on here diss my music all the time, so don't take it personally, but anyway, who cares.

How long have you been playing?

Mindless Self Indulgence - Molly (Live)

Meh, i don't care for her, but i don't care, i listen to Michelle Branch and junk. The people that i get along with the best on here diss my music all the time, so don't take it personally, but anyway, who cares.

How long have you been playing?

Mindless Self Indulgence - Molly (Live)

Ive been pretending to play since I was 15.. so 5 years. Im really not good at all.. its soo sad for how long Ive had it.

SoCo-I wanna save you

Edited by AliceIntoThePavement

The Misfits - Dig Up Her Bones

Meh, that's cool. I 'play' bass haha. My main focus is singing, but i like to fart around at home.

aww I pretend to sing too. haha. its like I could start a pretend solo career.

The Shins ~ "We will become Silhouettes"

thats a cover too.. okay no Im confused.. either Postal Service covered The Shins or the Shins covered Postal Service.. either way..

are you afraid of words like "fuck" and "whores" and "dick" and "shit?" Cuz if you are, ignore my files ;)

Mindless Self Indulgence You'll Rebel To Anything As Long As It's Not Challenging "Straight To Video"

"Eli, The Barrowboy" - The Decemberists

I heart you now.

Well, not like i had anything against you before...

Um, they call it jungle punk, i don't know, it deifes gnre.

i'm on the title track now